Big Welcome to the Goddess on a Coffee Break!
I’m so excited you are here.
Did you know we are chilling on the verge of a paradigm shift? gliding on a silver lining of a golden age, learning to create reality and navigating our way in the cosmos?! In this process we learn how to manifest our true dreams and heart’s desires, and how to be in a healing service to our tribe, community and mother earth! We are living on a planet where things tend to get complicated, though, and we might get stuck in the suck, whether due to the gravity of things, or some other annoying forces of nature. And then, we might forget about our divine nature and our amazing creative capabilities. Yet, manifesting heart desires is easy when you joyfully anticipate life’s gifts and challenges, and instead of trying to manifest the work, you are doing the work – which also makes Yoda happy!
Perhaps sometimes in the future, we will transcend our bodies and fly into the stars in living spaceships controlled with our intention and propelled with the sun’s plasma, where your life purpose will no longer be a question to pose because your objective will be intergalactic conquest, not what’s for diner. We will have a jolly good time and lots of cool stories to tell.
Until then, we’re still here.
Mastering our lives is the next best thing to cosmic adventures. And you still can eat all the chocolate cake you want. Take that, futuristic space-age self!
So, on our path of self-discovery and self-mastery, there are a few things worth remembering:
- All life choices are just choices, there are no good or bad ones. We might be faced with a huge challenge, an ominous knock on our door that unexpectedly changes the predictable routine of our lives. We have to choose how to react to this invitation from fate. A sickness, loss, depression, or a lack of life direction are such invitations, as well as your deep nagging desires – to write that romance, become the CEO of the coolest business on Earth, meet your personal heroes, and become a hero to someone else. Don’t live in the past fearing that the future won’t bring any change because of the choices you’ve made. It’s because of those choices that you are here reading these liberating words: YOU ARE ALREADY IN A SPACE SUITE, KIDDO, SO YOU CAN JUST AS WELL JUMP INTO YOUR ADVENTURE. Here I said it – you have permission to change the way you experience your choices. Whether it’s a need for radical healing, finding Love, Prosperity, or Happiness, you are predisposed to achieve all those things by making a decision NOW to be OK with what is.
- When Gandalf knocks on your door, gives you that conspicuous look, and says: Are you ready, buddy? Let’s go blow some S**T up and dye for a cause that will make us famous – Feel free to say F**K off. We are not here to save the world, but to enjoy it. Let go of the need to save everything and everyone, instead make your personal world a better, more organized, and happier place. That will change your world and it will mean a world to the rest of us.
- In case you decided to leave your comfort zone and accept the impossible invitation (I knew you would say YES, you little spiritual rascal), here are some more pointers:
- Drink extra water
- Ask for help, direction, healing, and guidance
- Don’t take shortcuts (unless you honed the power of wormholes, then, by all means, be my guest)
- Accept the gits – there will be so many!
- And look in the mirror – you are the hero you’ve been waiting for
- Find the tools that serve you. Maybe it’s a Tarot practice, journaling, yogic breathing, healing mantras, or listening to the birds. Use these tools passionately.
- All changes take time and are attuned to your personal life cycles. Overnight success is a myth, it’s usually built on years of preparation, failure, and many repeated efforts. Building habits, building habits, and building habits is a tried and sure path to mastery. You will experience slow days, boring months, and even decades of ‘sameness’, and then you will pick up a speed, find momentum, get s**t done, and the world will be amazed. We all have our own paths to walk, so don’t compare your progress with anybody else’s. Our growth cycles, and rhythms of the season of life we’re in are so personal, that it’s better to trust and enjoy it, rather than grow impatient and trying to control the outcome. Instead chill, enjoying the opportunity to let God get to work. Seek your cycles – moon cycles, astrological cycles, create mandalas, use praying beads, find out what makes you go and when you need to go slow. Trust your rhythm, and follow only inspired action.
I offer spiritual guidance and tools for your healing, growth, clarity and manifestations. Let me connect you with the wisdom of your spirit animals and guides, let’s look into your past lives, and reasons behind repetitive patterns and stubborn obstacles.
CLASSES & WORKSHOPS
Become your own Oracle, and learn to be in touch with your intuition, and your inner knowing. Create from your heart and become the creative and authentic superstar. Dolls, Mandalas, and Vedic Art can guide you toward a happier and fulfilling life.