During the classes, you will learn how to work with the cards intuitively and how to recognize the symbols, archetypes, and divinatory meanings that express your current life situation as shown in the cards. After the 12-week program, you will be confidentially and passionately attuned to Tarot and your own intuition.
We always have such a special community when learning together. The energy of all participants creates a unique environment for personal growth, filled with respect, and comfort of sharing. The type of questions we ask, the cards we pull, and your own unique interpretation, create an atmosphere of intimacy and curiosity. The support during and between the classes is my personal promise to you. Whether you have a question about the class content or need help understanding a message in your reading, I will be there all along the way.
WHAT’S IN THE PACKAGE
- Class recording for your reference
- interactive PDF book with the extended content of each class you signed up for.
- Exercises for deepening your intuitive abilities
- Unique spreads you can practice with
- Journaling prompts,
- Ideas for deepening your tarot practice
- References and links to interesting resources, books, and blogs.
12-WEEK COURSE OF TAROT
Living the Tarot Way
SEGMENT I – ARCHETYPES, ARCANA, & ASPECTS OF TAROT
Building your relationship with the Tarot through Ceremony, Intention, Practice, & Inspiration.
- What is Tarot and how is it organized
- Tarot as a spiritual technology
- The Magic of Synchronicity
- Free Will vs Destiny
- How to find the perfect deck of Tarot
- How to create a meaningful and enjoyable Tarot practice
- How to ask the ‘right’ question
- One-card questions you can start asking right away
- Grounding Ritual
- Theme Cards exercise
- Journaling exercises
- and more
Hero’s Journey through Major Arcanas – Introduction to Archetypes
- What is an Archetype?
- Entering the Tarot Empire – The Journey into the Major Arcana
- A Practical Guide to The Hero with a Thousand Faces
- Your personal mythology – who are you in the Major Arcana
- A path of balance spread
- Connecting with major arcana cards Spread
- and more
CLASS 3. Finding YOU in the universal adventures of the Tarot Empire.
- Calculating your Lifetime Cards – Personality Symbol, Soul Cards & the Year Card.
- Understanding your unique Archetypes
- Your Personal Year Card – a unique way to understand the events of your life
- Let’s discover your Hidden Teacher Card
- Lifetime and Year Cards Exercise
- Journal and Dialog – a process of connecting with the cards
- and more
SEGMENT II – ELEMENTAL FORCES OF TAROT
How Water, Fire, Air, and Earth, shape the Tarot and our lives.
- Minor Arcanas and their elemental expression
- Numerology in Tarot
- Correspondences for each suit
- Swords, Cups, Wands, and Pentacles – what do their numbers say about you?
- Elemental Cards Spread
- and more
Shamanic aspects of working with Tarot
- The four elements of Air, Water, Fire, and Earth and shamanic wisdom
- Calling on the elements for guidance, and direction
- Invoking your inner guide through the power ceremony and ritual
- The Symbolism of the Elements in Art and Culture
- How to Choose a Transformational Tarot Practice
- Ceremonies and Rituals for invoking the elements
- Elemental Spreads
- and more
The Shadow cards of Transformation
- What is Shadow – understanding the unconscious scenarios
- How to use the challenging cards for healing and guidance
- How to interpret the ‘difficult’ cards for yourself and for others
- Jung, shadow work, and Tarot
- shadow projections
- 43 gifts, talents, and remedies
- Working with your shadow Spread
- Shadow-self Tarot Spreads
- and more
SEGMENT III – KINGS, QUEENS, SONS & DAUGHTER. People and Levels of Mastery Reflected in the Court Cards
- The Intriguing Court Cards – Fun and Strange People in your life
- Welcome to the Court – but who is who?
- Are we there yet? The annoying aspects of Tarot personalities.
- The highest potential of your Royal expression – the abundance comes with Kingship
- Different personalities in the Court Cards
- Connecting with Princesses and Pages – your inner child and first archetype.
- The Myers-Briggs Personality and Tarot
- Connecting with the Court Cards – Journaling exercise
- The Court Cards Party Exercise
- The court cards Tarot Spreads
- and more
CLASS 8. The Royal Cards as a path of mastery
- Understanding the Royal Cards – a pain in the neck for all Tarot readers
- The types of mental, emotional, spiritual, and physical mastery
- Royal Family dynamics
- Your Significator and your strong Suit
- Sleeping Knight – Understanding the missing piece of our psyche
- Knights and Princess – the hidden key to your potential
- The royal roles you play exercise
- Sleeping Knight Spread
- and more
CLASS 9. The archetypes and the collective unconscious
- Archetypes of the Collective Unconscious
- Persona, Shadow, Anima, Animus, and the Self in the Tarot
- The union of the opposites
- The Self and the Energy of Transformation
- Color Symbology in Tarot
- The Kings and Queens – our highest levels of mastery
- The Queens: A Ritual of Reconciliation
- Building an Altar for Your Inner Queen
- The Kings: A Ritual of Legacy
- Jungian Archetypes Tarot Spread –
SEGMENT IV – ALL HANDS ON DECK – MASTERING THE TAROT
CLASS 10. Modalities in the Tarot – The very organized life of tarot cards
- How Astrology and Tarot help each other
- Numeric Dignities: a funny thing about numbers in Tarot
- Plantes and Tarot
- Using other modalities with the Tarot -Runes, Oracles, and Pendulum.
CLASS 11. Amazing spreads – let’s play a little, shall we?
- The best Spreads in the World
- The art of creating your own Spreads
- Chakra spread – an amazing tool for self-care
- Relationship spreads – how you relate to people, projects, and dreams
- Let’s do a reading!
We celebrate the 12 weeks of intense studies with a special reading. The topic will be chosen by the group and interpreted by the group. In previous years we have asked some really fun questions like The current energies of the collective, New Year reading, election results, and origins of Atlantis – no question is too small or too big!
- what will the future bring?
- A group spread – what will be the Intention?
- Certificate of attendance
- Where to take this practice next
I. THE WHOLE PROGRAM – BEST VALUE
$480.00 – 12 classes.
II. EACH THEME SEGMENT that CONSISTS OF 3 CLASSES
$125.00 per segment
III. PAY PER CLASS
$45.00 per class – add the name/number of the class you wish to ATTEND
I love this course and I love teaching it.
When I found myself with extra time on my hands in the infamous 2020, I decided to help my community to the best of my abilities. I thought it should be both rewarding and fun, so I decided to teach tarot Classes. As a 12 +Y Tarot reader, I wanted to show people how to read for themself, so they too could rely on a tangible, and fun tool as we have had so many questions and so few answers.
I also wanted to create a space for those spiritual misfits who wanted and needed to be around other people. Seclusion can be devastating for the soul and mind. So I started to offer the classes in person in the Fall of 2020 in a fantastic crystal shop in Hendersonville NC called Tribal Trends. To our delight, the response was wonderful.
The original course was 6 weeks long. Then we added another 3 weeks, as the students expressed a desire to learn about the topics that I have not been able to jam-packed into the already super-rich content of the course. After 3 years of tweaking, editing, testing and learning, I was ready to create a Master Course.
This Course is great for beginners and intermediate students, anyone interested in Jung, Shamanism, Ritual & Ceremony, alternative Tarot Spreads, and most of all, anyone wishing to deepen their intuitive abilities and learn a whole lot about the self!
*The content is due to change