Hi there, I’m Pati.
I am an intuitive guide and I love creating workshops.
Let’s do some co-creating, shall we? Whether you wish to become more intuitive and creative in your life, find your life purpose, or overcome blocks and negative patterns, there’s a workshop for that 🙂
You are the source of your greatest powers and my humble tools are my heart offerings to you on your evolutionary path on the planet Earth at this amazing time. May they serve you well.
I am The Emperor in the Tarot cards. My life’s purpose is to empower, lead and love all humanity.
Today, I am giving you permission to:
quickly! Choose a number from 1 to 40
- Paint a secret painting
- Make hot cocoa and read a book
- Connect with nature
- Go treasure hunting
- Cook something delicious
- Allow yourself a radical authenticity
- Self-express unapologetically
- Write a poem
- Practice enlightened selfishness
- Follow inspired action
- Watch a movie
- Play with children or your inner child
- Sleep. Sleeping is good for the body and spirit!
- Speak out your truth
- Watch the sunset – a magical time of the day
- Stretch, dance, do yoga – move your body
- Make plans you’ve been thinking about
- Ask for help and be open to receiving it
- Accept past experiences and move on
- Talk to your spirit guide
- Connect with an angel
- Go out, have fun, just you!
- Make a vision board
- Call a friend you haven’t talked to in a long time
- Hold a crystal and make a connection with its energy and beauty
- Bake something delicious
- Pause for reflection
- Acknowledge your abilities
- Learn from those who inspire you
- Start a creative journal
- Wear something sexy
- Make a bucket list of places you wish to visit
- Give away those things you no longer need
- Admit to your true deep desires
- Connect with your power animal
- Declutter your___________
- Be confident and stand by your decision
- Research, think, meditate, and find connections that weren’t apparent.
- Untangle your thought and focus on facts
- Sign up for a cool workshop
My biggest challenges
- Getting stuck on details.
- Avoiding the perfectionism bug.
- Overspending on books, cards, and crystals.
- Doing affirmations.
- Remembering it’s not my job to save the world!
- Stubbornly trying to save the world.
- Your heart is your compass, if it jumps in excitement – you are getting close to something!
- The belly is the seat of your intuition, give it a loving rub and nurturing food, and listen to your gut feeling next time you get those butterflies or confusing feedback from the world.
- You have a unique energy system, so honor your rhythm, cycles, emotions, talents, and challenges. And don’t compare yourself to others, especially at the beginning of your journey! You are not like anybody else out there!
- When your dreams do not come true, leave your comfort zone!
- Shame and guilt are two monsters that like to creep in – say hello, and tell them to f**k off, you’re busy making your life a great adventure and their nagging is no longer allowed.
Drop me a line!
To book a reading or if you have any questions about the workshops, just drop me a line!